Manning have recently released a free eBook, put together by Dustin Metzgar, called Exploring .NET Core with Microservices, ASP.NET Core, and Entity Framework Core. This eBook features five hand-picked chapters from upcoming books on .NET Core. It provides an introduction to modern software development practices and how to apply them to .NET Core projects:
- Identifying and Scoping Microservices
- Creating and Communicating with Web Services
- Creating Web Pages with MVC Controllers
- Querying the Database
All you need to get your hands on the free eBook is an email address. Just click here, add the eBook to your cart, and checkout with your email address.
If you like the book and want to learn more, you might want to consider a look at the books that went into this compilation:
- Re-Engineering Legacy Software
- Microservices in .NET Core
- .NET Core in Action - available in MEAP
- ASP.NET Core in Action - available in MEAP
- Entity Framework Core in Action - available in MEAP
Some of the books are currently available in a Manning Early Access Program (MEAP) version. These are available to buy now, and you get access to the chapters as they are written. When the final version is finished, you'll receive a copy of the PDF and optionally the paperback.